Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Sunday to you all! I'm updating this quickly as we are due to facilitate our house church this morning in about 30 minutes. I hope everyone is doing fine and had a great Valentine's day.
We celebrated by doing 8 hours of ESL training. Romantic huh? Things continue to go well for us. We have had sessions on spiritual warfare, anthropology, phonetics, church planting movements, mobilizing, servant leadership, worldview workshops and probably a lot more that I can't remember. Some highlights have been my success at memorizing Psalm 100 in spanish. Before you get too impressed, look up how short that psalm is! David's ankle is finally all better- now if I can just keep tarzan on the ground, we'll be ok! David said his highlight is the fact the he's still being paid to go to Bible studies all day! We are adjusting to the cafeteria food- and enjoy guessing what monday's meal will be recycled as on Wednesday! David has also figured out a better way for the ILC to run- he thinks there should be more produce grown on campus! I think he's going to miss gardening as much as I am. We get a break tomorrow- which I am sure we are all looking forward to. Dave and I will be running hither and to, getting some of our never-ending to do list accomplished. Please continue to pray for us to grow and mature in our walk with the Lord, be continually humbled before Him, and for rest, always for rest! Please keep in touch with us and let us know how to pray for you!

No comments: