Wednesday, September 8, 2010


Howdy! We are writting this as official Limanos now! We've completed the move and are spending most of our time settling in and making this place our place. We are getting to be housemates with our team members the Nelsons, and that has been lots of fun. Things have slowed down which has been a great break for us after that crazy summer.
David will be traveling next week to do some research in the Pasco area and then a week after that, he will travel with Grace Richmond to Quero. I will staying home as I am busy growing a baby! We were thrilled to find out right before we moved that we are expecting and due this coming April! Please pray for us! Its all very new and already causing a lot to change. The sight of cheese has never made me sick before. I'm not sure what to do about that!! But it means that my ability to go with David on trips is very much limited right now. And that changes a lot of things! So please be praying for our flexibility and ability to adapt quickly. Also pray that I will still be able to be effective even though I'm not on the road all the time and I that I can work despite of the nausea. :)
Thanks as always for your prayers- they are our best support!
Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can be praying for you and your families.


No comments: