Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Morning!
A quick update for all of you to be praying for!
It seems little Pete is anxious to get going on life "outside"! My appointment Thursday was exciting with some fetal monitoring which showed him super healthy- and a lot of contractions I didn't know I was having...
But he's dropped and engaged and I'm at 2 cms already... so it could be any minute now.
My doc has me on meds and bed rest trying to make it to Monday which marks 37 weeks and the safe zone. Thankfully, my "mature" placenta seems to be functioning just fine which is great.
So be praying for us all, that Pete will stay healthy, that I will be patient and calm, and that David will stop staring at me like I might have the baby any second now!
We have a houseguest as well right now- Rolando. Pray that we can still be hospitable in light of the circumstances.
Hopefully my next post will me as a parent:) Love to you all~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you both(3) and are praying for each detail the Father has for you in the coming weeks...I agree with Rachel - wish we could clean your house and cook for you! Praying He will send you some "angels" to minister to you both. Just got back from a week with Rebecca and Emma...what a blessing to get to visit with her. She really looks and feels good. If it is any comfort...they thought I was going to have Rachel 8 weeks early(Kathryn was 3 1/2 weeks early), but after having bed rest for a couple of weeks and then returning to normal activity... she was a couple of days early...BUT she came FAST - and has never slowed down...Blessings to you! Aunt Gay